Friday, February 20, 2009

WE HAVE THE PAPERS!!!!!

The authenticated papers arrived from TECO yesterday!!!!! Can you hear my screams of excitement?!?

Today we'll send them to The Home of God's Love in Taiwan and the final leg of this journey can begin...the court date and visa paperwork so we can go get our daughter! It will take several weeks to get through that part but at least it will be out of our hands and we are soooo close! I can't even describe the feeling when I got home last night and saw the authentication stamps on the documents.

And the nursery is now a beautiful yellow (thanks, Roxanne!). I've got pictures of the bedding and nursery-in-progress but since we moved all my office stuff out of there and merged it in with Michael's home office, I'm not sure where the camera dock ran off to! I'll be searching for it this weekend so I can download the photos from the camera to the computer and share them with you all.

Have a great day! I know we are! :-)

2 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

WOO-HOO!!!!!!! Now, the hard part starts--paper work is turned over to someone else, you relinquish control and it is hard because you will have days when you just want to go over there yourself and speed things up, surely it would help!! Ha! Hang in there and if you need anything, I'm here to talk to!!!

Kim said...

Thanks so much, Carmen. Kind of thankfully, we've been so busy with church stuff that we haven't been able to really deal with nursery, buying stuff and all that jazz. I was feeling a bit behind the 8-ball about it but now I think I'm glad we've got that to do. It would be so much harder if we were just walking past a ready but empty nursery for weeks on end!