Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Now THEY have the papers!!!

We woke up this morning to the following e-mail:
_____________________________________________

Your paperwork and Kaley’s new outfit arrived yesterday. Michelle put the outfit on her right away and in fact, when we had her pictures taken yesterday that will be used for her passport, visa physical and U.S. visa interview, she was wearing the new outfit you sent.

As soon as we received the paperwork yesterday, we prepared what was needed and took it to the court to apply for your adoption. Let’s keep praying! God’s timing is always perfect.


In Christ’s Love,
Ted for Bev, Kaley, Michelle, Carolyn, Anna and all in
The Home of God's Love

_____________________________

YIPPEE!!! Please keep praying! It is now all in the hands of God and the Taiwan government. Lord willing, we'll have her home when she's about 9 months old.

And for those who have asked what size she is, Kaley is now 7 months old (on Feb. 14th) and the fleece onesie we sent was a 6-month size. We know she is small so we took a guess and apparently were right. We did not get a picture of her in it; I'm hoping we'll get that soon.

Here are pictures of the bedding (before the room was painted). The room is now a beautiful yellow that goes with all the colors in the bedding.

I was telling Michael I HAD to find the camera dock so I could offload the photos and put them up here. He said, "why don't you just take the disk out of the camera and stick it in your computer?" (at which point I thought...DUH! I knew I could do that!) I hate it when I get so fixated on doing something a certain way that I miss the obvious alternative! By the time I got home yesterday, he had them all saved to the compter for me. (He's so good!)

After several friends and family members asked me last week where we were registered and when the baby showers were, I finally got around to starting the registry last night. (Karen, I am listening to your wisdom; Target and Wal-mart. :-). Not much on there now but I'm planning to work on that tonight and tomorrow night.

Love you all. More soon!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Wow Kim! I just read your blog and feel like I've been reading about a pregnancy! Your daughter is gorgeous! I pray she will arrive quickly and safely.

Janice