Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry belated Christmas & Happy New Year!

A lot has happened in the Cottle household in the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, between a very busy schedule and a serious internet connection problem (which Michael just fixed...thanks, babe!), I haven't been able to update the blog in a while. Sorry 'bout that.

We'll start off with the first round of unexpected photos. Our friend Megan found these pictures of Kaley on someone's facebook page! Seems Amanda had been taking photos of some of the Home of God's Love babies when they went to pick up their new daughter. She took some of our Kaley, without knowing anything about her soon-to-be family. Megan saw these pics, copied and sent them to us and we promptly got in touch with Amanda, who was kind enough to share better copies. Thanks, Megan and Amanda!

2 comments:

dwayne and melanie said...

Hi! I have commented before, and we received a referral from Taiwan on Christmas day!!! Our Kaylee is 4 months old and is waiting with your Kaley at Home of God's Love. I was interested in finding out if by chance our Kaylee's picture was on your friends face book. I know nothing about finding it. Please email me and I would love to give you the password to our blog for you to see our Kaylee. The picture we received is by the same teddy bear your Kaley's picture is. I was also hoping to ask if you would mind taking pictures for us when you go to get your Kaley. Thank you so much. Just email me when you get a minute, if you don't mind.
Melanie McCulley
zotdachs@comcast.net

Kim said...

Hi, Melanie. How wonderful about your Kaylee! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet her. I just e-mailed you with more info, and of course we'll be glad to take pics of your little angel for you.